Monday, February 21, 2011

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday. Happy Presidents Day!! How are you spending the extra day off?

We have had a beautiful weekend, not to rub it in to those of you that might live other places. Sorry :)! So happy to be able to wear flip flops.

Scenes from my weekend.
I saw this craft idea on The Pleated Poppy Blog using your children's initial and thought it was a cute idea. I have lots of scrap fabrics laying around and it was a cute way to use some up.





I cut the fabric pieces small enough so that they would fit inside the lines. I had my little one glue all of the pieces on her own and create it herself. Simple. Fun. I am going to get a white frame with white mat to frame it. I love to frame some of her artwork and crafts. Makes them feel really special and it's cute!


I have a friend who framed their kids names and placed them outside their door. I thought that was a sweet idea to make each child's room so special (Thanks Jen). This is a quick and cute way to do that. You could do an initial for each child and frame outside of their room. Plus it makes cute artwork.

Enjoy your day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails