Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday with The Pleated Poppy

Whew! I have finally sat down for the first time tonight. I have my daughter in her bed, the puppy is sleeping, American Idol is on the TV and I am resting!

I am linking in with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. In case you aren't familiar, I am taking pictures of what I wear each day and posting it on to the Pleated Poppy. Lindsay come up with the idea to get her out of her sweats and to hold herself, and readers, accountable for how they present themselves. Check out her cute blog at the PleatedPoppy.com.

.
Field Trip to the Zoo
T-shirt - TJ Maxx
Jacket - Old Navy ( a few years ago )
Jeans - LOFT
Shoes - TOMS

Runny hubby to doctor
Sweater - Target
T-shirt - Target
Scarf - World Market
Jeans- NY & Company
Shoes - Old Navy

Running errands
Sweater - Old Navy
T-Shirt - JCrew
Skinny Jeans - Target
Riding Boots - (old)

This is one of those outfits where I don't want to take a picture. The pants are so comfortable and the shirt is just cute, or so I think, when putting it on. All together, looks a bit baggy, but comfortable and I guess better than sweats.
Shirt w/vest - Target
Boyfriend pants - JCrew
Tennies - Walmart



This last outfit was today, casual, and comfortable while nursing my sick little one. I did go out to run a few errands too. I made it to Target today and found this cute bracelet on clearance only $5.98. Not a great picture but wanted to share it!
T-shirt - Kohl's
Sweater- Old Navy
Jeans - LOFT
Bracelet - Target



I have to admit, doing this sometimes makes it harder to get dressed because I wonder how each outfit is going to look on camera. Some days I just want to put on a top and jeans and not worry with anything else. Secretly, I still do this, but there are times that I think I should be putting in more effort. I do my best. This week has been a lot of staying in. I am nursing, now two patients, back to health so not a lot of reason to get dressed. I have made many trips to the grocery store which is enough incentive to get out of the sweats and pj's.

That's it. I'm back in the swing of things! Have a great rest of your week.

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Love your top from Target. I really need to take more time and look around while I'm there. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the purple cardigan! And your haircut is so cute. I used to have a style like that and now that I am growing it out I miss my short hair sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love your outfits! Great to "see" you again!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails