Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall has arrived

Look what I found at my grocery store!!!

You know Fall has arrived in Florida when you go to the grocery store and there are PUMPKINS.

I went to the store early Sunday morning and was so excited to see all of the Fall goodness.

We don't have changing leaves or cooler weather and the pumpkin patches are set up on the side of the road or on church lawns.

One visible indication that Fall has arrived is what we can find at the store.

Gourds, pumpkins, indian corn, wheatgrass, squash, cinnamon brooms, mums.

I love it all.

Have I mentioned that fall is my favorite time of year?










I couldn't leave the store without buying some of these little white pumpkins. I love to decorate inside with white pumpkins and they are hard to come by down here.

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails