Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What i Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I do these posts so that I will stay accountable for how I look each day. I am a stay at home mom and I have a small at home business, so it's hard sometimes to get up and get dressed, linking up for What I Wore Wednesday makes me think about what I am going to wear each day. I would love to go around in cargo pants, but once I see them in pictures, off they go. These posts have made a difference when thinking about what I am going to wear.



tank - Target
Cardigan - Old Navy
Jeans - TJ Maxx (Hilfiger)
Shoes - Target
Wristlet purse - The Pleated Poppy

I love this purse.

Off to bake some cookies.

Have a great day and get inspired with your outfits. Check out Lindsay's blog here for some great inspiration.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails