Monday, September 12, 2011

Things I'm Loving Today

I had a great, low-key, weekend. It's the best really.

Here are a few things that I am loving today.


This picture that I took at the beach with my mom during her visit last week. This was my birthday and when we left to head to the beach it was pouring down rain. We were determined to go to the beach as it's been a few years since my mom has visited. While we were sitting under a pavilion over looking the beach, the rain stopped, the clouds cleared, and this beautiful day emerged! It was quiet and beautiful and a great time spent with my mom!




This row of flags. We went downtown to our local college campus for an event and these flags were all over the grounds. It was such a simple, wonderful, tribute and memorial for 9/11.




This amazing double rainbow! I can never see too many rainbows. They're simply stunning.



That my little lady loves music and had a blast at the Instrument Petting Zoo put on by our local college (Stetson University). It was such a fun event and she tried every instrument they had. Her favorites are the harp and violin. Isn't she cute holding that harp?




These Snapea Crisps. Really!! These are my favorite snack right now. They are so good!




This sweet necklace that was made and given to me by my little angel for my birthday. One of the best gifts ever!! Keep it forever, oh yeah!!!




This globe that I found and bought at the flea market last week (thanks mom). I was looking for a blue one to replace one that was broken and when I saw this one and it's colors I was smitten. Then when I came home and looked it up on Etsy and Craigslist, to see what it was worth, I really loved it. I Paid $10- It's Worth$200.


This jar of muffin mix and what it represents. My daughter made this in Sunday School yesterday. When we picked her up the Sunday School teacher told us that she should give it to someone who might need them. My daughter immediately said "I know who I want to give them to, the lady that sits out front of the coffee shop on Sundays". My heart melted and I couldn't contain my tears. The lady is homeless. We use to see her every Sunday and would give her a few dollars each week to help her out. We haven't seen her in a while but to know that my daughter immediately thought of her was overwhelming. God sure is good!!



Have a great week.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails