Thursday, September 29, 2011

Simply Lively - Etsy

Have you ever heard of Etsy? Now, I know most of you have but I have some readers that I have talked to that have not. Just wait until you see what you have been missing.

Well, it is an amazing site where people who have a craft can sell their product. You can find everything from food, clothing, jewelry, party goods, you name it. It is simply AWESOME! And if you haven't heard of it or haven't been to the site you MUST, you can find anything. And with Christmas on it's way it will be a great place to do some shopping.

I promise you will love it and become addicted.

Here is a store that I found on Etsy, Simply Lively, that sells adorable handmade bib necklaces.

These are two of my favorites.



How cute is that with a white t-shirts? It dresses it up just enough.

Can you say Christmas list?

Hello to my newest Followers And thank you for Following me. I really appreciate you and all of my readers and followers!!

Have a great day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails