Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi. It's Wednesday and that means it's time for my What I Wore Wednesday post.

If you are new to reading my blog here is what What I Wore Wednesday is. I take a picture of what I am wearing each day (some days) and post them on my blog. It helps to keep me accountable for how I am presenting myself and what I am wearing.

As a stay at home mom it is so easy to put on t-shirt and sweats or shorts and call it a day. I like clothes and to look nice and this is a great way to hold me to getting "dressed" each day.

I am linking up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy.




School is out, heading to the movies with my little lady ( was say Dolphin Tale and it was really good)
Top - TJ Maxx
Tank - Target
Jeans - TJ MAxx ( Hilfiger)
Flats - Old Navy



Saturday - running errands
T-Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Target
Shoes - TOMS's (gift - thanks laura. She gives great gifts. Look for a post of a gift she just gave me coming soon.)



Monday - Running Errands
Top - Loft
Jeans - Target
Necklace - Gift from hubby, authentic from Arizona
Flip Flops - Old Navy




Top - Target
Skirt - TJ Maxx - Max Studio
Sandals - Target



Flea Market Today ( I have some fun finds and can't wait to share them with you)
Top - Target
Hat - Anthropologie
Shorts - Kohl's (Yes it is still so hot we have to wear shorts here. Not the same looking at mums and sweating!)
Flops - Old Navy

There are some really cute dressers that link up with me so if you need some style inspiration head over to her blog to check out some great looks.

Don't forgot to scroll down to the bottom of the page to turn on my music. It can be pretty soothing to listen to.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. love the outfits! you look great. and i love that baseball style tee (the pink and grey one) its super cute on you!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails