Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun Splurges

So today is my birthday and I thought it would be fun to show some things that would be fun birthday splurges for gifts. Dream big or go home right? I found all of these looks at Garnet Hill.com. They aren't going to spare your wallet but they are fun and pretty splurges. You just need to do something for yourself every once and a while, right?



This necklace would be so versatile. Very pretty to dress up a dress for an evening out, but would also look great with white t-shirt and jeans for a more casual take.




I love this bag. I love that it doesn't look so "polished" but is so pretty. The braided straps are such a nice touch.






How FUN is this luggage. Wouldn't it be great to walk up to the luggage rack and pick up your fun and funky luggage instead of the boring black luggage that you can never tell which is yours. I'm sold!

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Leslie! I hope your day with your mother and family was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails