Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This does it.......

I know you are all thinking "more pictures of white kitchens?", but these pictures seal the deal on why I would love to remodel my kitchen. Though my kitchen opens up to our great room, it's literally one big room, it and my great room is really dark. I think a bright kitchen remodel would be the thing to brighten and lighten up my home.









pictures via The Willows Home & Garden


This is an old picture of my kitchen



OK so it's not as dark as the home above but wouldn't it be pretty all brightened up with painted cabinets, a subway tile backsplash, and stainless appliances? The only dilemma, is it worth it with todays housing market? We have already lost a lot on our house, as many have, which is one of the reasons we are still where we are. Aside from the economy, job market, etc., we would have probably relocated by now. So now that we are resigned to the fact that we will be here for a while and wonder "do we make upgrades to the house?".

Is it worth it? That is the burning question.



Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails