Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cardigan heaven.....

Now that it's warm outside it seems to be freezing inside. Everywhere I go I have take a sweater or even a light spring jacket to take off the chill. Why do "they" have to keep it so cold? I know that it sounds crazy, living in Florida, but I don't like air conditioning. Since I definitely won't be able to eliminate air conditioning I have found some cute cardigans that will help me look stylish and not like I am dressed for winter.


cooperative sailor cardigan
$48.00 Urban Outfitters

cooperative printed cardigan
$38.oo Urban Outfitters


april sweater
$49.99 Fossil.com


mariachi ensemble cardigan
$49.99 shopruche.com


Cattleya cardigan
$98.00 Anthropologie


ruffle collar cardigan
$26.50 Old Navy


roll up slub knit cardigan
$26.50 Old Navy


luxe terry zip cardigan
$44.95 J Crew


My favorite is the mariachi ensemble cardigan from Ruche, fitting since this is my new favorite place to shop (or internet window shop).

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails