Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inspiration.......

Good afternoon! This is my 100th post. Yay! I know I have a few followers and I would like to Thank You all. I am looking for more followers, so if you like what you see, and I have inspired you in any way, please tell your friends and family about my blog. Also, I would love to hear comments about my posts. Please feel free to add comments and let me know what you think.
I am very excited that this is my 100th post. My first milestone as a blogger! It's been a lot of fun and I have lots more to talk about.

Now on to the post....................

I love the look displayed in all of these pictures. The look is very simple with the neutrals and whites through out, simple furnishings, different wood tones and well thought out accessories. They are not boring but elegant and simple.

I especially love the veranda with the french doors that lead from the home in picture five ( I wish for this look in my next house) and the subway tile back splash in the last picture ( this is also on my wish list for my next house).

I think I could move right in to this house, as is, though this is so my style and is a lot like the decor in my own home. We bought our home five years ago already built, and it was only a year old, so not prudent to make changes . But if we do make changes they will be simple, stainless appliances, french doors to lead to our patio, a light fixture or two, nothing major. I would love to have hardwood floors throughout, white subway tile in the bathrooms and a white kitchen with a big farm sink. One day, maybe one day.









Do you like this look?

What is your favorite interior style?

Leslie


the images were found at http://1st-option.net/imagelib.php

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, I love, love this blog. You have an amazing gift. I look forward to reading it. My style is a lot like yours and I love vintage mixed with a little bit of coastal living. I just adore the beach and see accents of it just brightens my day and makes me long to be near the beach! I would love to have a white kitchen with soapstone counters. An island (which would be a vintage piece) in a pretty sea gray blue or pea green. Dark hardwood floors. Maybe one day... It's good to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Litsa. Thanks SO MUCH. I love the feedback. Your dream kitchen sounds wonderful. I just love a white kitchen and I love soapstone counters. Sounds like we have the same dream.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails