Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looks for summer

I found some really cute looks today and seem to find something just about anywhere. Great prices too since they were all bought at Walmart. All pieces are made out of organic cotton. You just can't go wrong.

I have been looking for a bag like this for a while. I love the one strap, metal detail and canvas fabric. So casual, beachy and so chic. It looks very J Crew. It was only $14 and they had several styles and they came in this khaki, a stone color and black. Very cute.



This top is a chambray with crochet trim. It fit really great and was only $8.

I have been looking for a cute sundress like this at places like Gap, Ann Taylor loft and Old Navy and haven't found anything I liked quite like this. I was so excited, especially at the price it was only $12.


Cute comfortable t-shirt dress. I love the rope detailing. Very cute on and will look great with the canvas tennies below. Only $9 on sale.


Cute tennies found in kids department, but the sizes go pretty high and I found my size. They are super cute and only $9.

A few weeks ago I posted about Nautical Style. I found these great nautical looks for kids, also at Walmart, at really great prices. I just love that such cute things can be found without having to spend a fortune. These kids looks are adorable and range in price from $5 to $8. The cute sundress is only $5.

I love the sweet look for little girls. These looks would give Gap Kids, Gymboree and Children's Place a run for their money. I don't care where I buy clothes as long as they are cute. Especially kids clothes, they really only last one season and it's much better when you don't spend too much.







Find some nautical pieces for your summer wardrobe. You can't go wrong. They are ALWAYS in style.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails