Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our daughters/guest bathroom......

This is our guest bathroom and is also our daughters bathroom. I like to have it "little" girl friendly, but want it to also appeal to our guests that might be visiting. It has a vintage beach feel to it. The shower curtain and basket holding the towels were found this weekend at a yard sale. The shower curtain has a vintage look to it and I found the bath mat that sits in front of the sinks at World Market. It also has the lace look and I think it looks great together. I love the all white with the beige walls. I think it looks crisp and beach-y, classic. It is the most girly room in the house.


basket found at a yard sale for $1.00....

Re-used frames that I've had for years, painted white, and added beach pictures taken on vacation...

hooks - Anthropologie, chair was a road side find that I painted and added my daughters initial, the cabinet is from World Market.....



the jar that is holding the flowers is an old medicine jar and was found for .25 at a yard sale....
the tea light holder was a gift from a friend.........





bath mat from world market....
foot stool was my husbands and my mother in law repainted it.......


Battenburg shower curtain found at a yard sale for $6.00....it totally looks like something from Anthropologie......



What do you think? It's very girly, which is okay since my daughter will be using it most of the time, I'm not sure what my husband thinks.....For me though, he'll go with it :).

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails