Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Have a great start to summer

I'm not going to be able to blog for a little while. There is a lot going on. I will be doing lots of fun things to start the summer and will be back on-line in a few weeks to share some pics.

I will leave you with some images of great summer style for your home. These are from CountryLiving.com and CoastalLiving.com. I love them all, the weathered, easy, comfortable feel of all of these rooms. I love the bathroom with the red bathtub. I'm not a huge fan of red but love this picture. The check curtains and the painted claw foot tub are wonderful. I also love the gallery wall with the weathered frames and the bathroom hook wall with the polka dot towels. Doesn't that scream summer living? I love the huge, wire framed, globe pendant hanging over the dining table. I love the scale and simplicity of it, oh what a huge statement it makes. And you simply can't argue with the view from most of these pictures. So picturesque. I hope to one day have a view like this. One Day!















Have a great start to summer. See ya in June~

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails