Monday, April 11, 2011

Beautiful interiors from Abode Love Blog

Welcome to Monday. Sad to see it arrive. I had a great weekend with the family. We hit the beach on Saturday to battle the, already, soaring heat. It hit the mid 90's here. Oh my goodness, where did spring go.

I am looking for a new project. I love the look of the stripes on this entry. I would love to do this in my daughters room. One day. When we upgrade her room to a bigger girl room this is in the plans (I think, sometimes my hubby doesn't buy in to my ideas). Or it would look great in her bathroom. Take a look at this beautiful home Abode Love blogger, Laurel.











My favorites are the grey and white stripes with the gallery pictures, I love the golden rod stripe curtains in the living room and that weathered cabinet. I would love to create that look for this cabinet in my home.

Hmmm, maybe that's my new project. We just moved it to this wall. I thought it would make the room feel furniture "heavy", but now I want to keep it and I think this look would be perfect. Now I am on the hunt for the large clam shell for the top to replace the small piece of driftwood.

What do you think? Do you like this look?

Have a great week.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails