Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello Friday

Hello Friday! What a wonderful site. Friday! How about you are you excited for the weekend? The weather is going to be beautiful here and I can't wait to head out with my family to enjoy all of it's splendor.

Speaking of enjoy....I wanted to share some of my favorite finds from one of my favorite stores, West Elm. I am loving their spring looks. Look at what I love...



I will keep an eye on this, it would be a perfect coastal look for our bedroom.


And I love these shams to go with it. A great way to add texture and interest to the room.



These chairs would look great at the ends of our dining table

here

I love these bottles. I love the colors and the rustic vintage vibe they have. If you like these and have time to "flea" market shop, you can find some great ones like



these


that I have found at yard sales and flea markets. I love them!



These little tea lite lanterns look great on a dining table.



I adore these vases. I love the crisp white and the patterned cut outs. I think they would look great on a mantel.



You can't go wrong with great white candle sticks.





Round mirrors are great and so versatile. This mirror would look great hanging over a mantel, in an entry way or in a bathroom in tandem over a double sink vanity.






And the linens and kitchen ware. I love all of these and have them on my wish list to finalize the coastal vintage theme I want for our dining and kitchen. The color of the bowls is the right amount and the turquoise color of the measuring cups is my favorite beach-y color. And, of course, I love all things stripe. You just can't go wrong.

Fortunately I live fairly close to the coast so this look works for me year round. Thank goodness!

Have a great Friday!!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails