Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashion Friday

Did you get up and watch the Royal Wedding this morning?

I didn't think that I would, but, I did. Then I thought I would just record it and have a tea party over the weekend and share it with my little princess, but, I didn't, I woke her up. I just thought that it would be such a memory to remember being woken up to see such a special event. She was thrilled and so was I. One of her favorite parts, and mine, were the hats. Some were grand, some were small, some were funny.

I don't know when the need will be to ever wear such an elaborate hat as we saw today, well, maybe at the Kentucky Derby, but this is a hat that I would love to wear.
You can find it at Urban Outfitters for $39.99.

I feel a bit more proper today, or at least feel like I should be a bit more proper today. Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails