Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Whew! It's already Wednesday. What a busy week. I am linking with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

There are a lot of days in shorts and skirts, that's because it's already hitting the 90's down here. You just have to do what it takes to stay cool.


Running Errands. I started in jeans but it was super hot this day
Stripe T-Shirt - H&M
Shorts - Kohl's


Taking the little one around to her activities
Dress - Walmart
Belt - Kohl's
Sandals - Old Navy


I added the jeans at home because I freeze in the air conditioning. I surrender to that battle between my husband and I.
Jeans - Loft


Lunch with friends
Stripe Cardigan - TJ Maxx
Tank - Old Navy
Shorts - Kohls (again, I only own a few pairs of shorts)
Wow is that cardigan graphic. I need to try it with jeans, maybe.

Easter activities - Easter egg hunt
Head to toe - Old Navy


Easter Sunday
Dress - Max Studio from TJ Maxx

I'm off to keep baking. It's been a good week for my little baking business. I have a bridal shower, a wedding, and a baby shower all this week.

Have a great week and I hope the weather where you are is lovely. Most of you deserve it!!!

Leslie

5 comments:

  1. pretty outfits...love the dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!!!!! I love that you put on pants under your dress so you wouldn't freeze!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stripes - especially that awesome draped cardy! You make casual look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love the last dress! I like the striped cardi too!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter dress and it looks great on you! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails