Friday, April 1, 2011

Fashion Friday

It's a bit late but I wanted to get this post in. It's going to be quick.

It's spring time which means it's dress time. Here are some cute dresses that would be great for Easter.

These first two dresses are by Jessica Simpson. I am not a huge fan of her singing, more importantly her performing, but she definitely has fashion style. The second dress is my favorite. Such pretty blue stripes with orange piping and the cut of the dress is to die for!

The third dress is by London Times and is equally as pretty. It's a blue ticking stripe and I love the white ruffle around the neckline.






I also saw these great bags at H & M. All so inexpensive priced under $50.00.





I hope you have a great weekend. We are going to do a little exploring, we are heading to the oldest city in America, St. Augustine Florida. I'll post pics next week.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails