Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Leftovers

Hi there.

I am mad busy this week with lots of cookie orders, I will share some pictures when they are all done, but I wanted to make a quick post. I thought this was an adorable idea.

I found this on Ohdeedoh. Cute fun for the little ones. I feel kinda bad for the little peep though.\

PEEP SMORES

I don't think you need a recipe, but if you haven't ever made a Smore, here goes.

Take half of a graham cracker
Place half of a Hershey chocolate bar on top
Then you can either
Place under a broiler with peep on top
or warm in microwave until chocolate is soft (without peep)
Place peep back on and top with second half of graham cracker!

YUM!!

Are you planning on watching the Royal Wedding? I am planning a Royal Tea for my little lady for Saturday morning. We are going to have scones, put on our princess dresses and hats while we watch the (recorded)wedding. Sounds like a royal time.

My heart and prayers go out to those in Alabama who have suffered from the tornadoes.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yum! I love smores and peeps, how cute is that!

    Can't wait to see your cookies!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails