Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little ruffle here and a little bit there.......




My friend Jen posted this picture on her Facebook. She found this great Cynthia Rowley pillow at Homegoods. I loved it for the ruffle, the colors and the sweetness of it. (thanks Jen for the great find).

I went to Homegoods on Monday, I just happened to be near one that day so I popped in, and they had it. I thought it would look really cute on my little ones bed. Her bedding is all of the same colors from Pottery Barn.

I have been trying to find some co-ordinating pillows to complete her bed as I don't like a set, I like things to look like they were collected over time. So, when I saw her post I thought it would look perfect.


Then today I saw this cute dress from Garnet Hill and I thought that it reminded me of this pillow. For only $26.00 I think my little lady would look sweet in the pink and orange one.


You just can't beat a little bit of ruffle.

Have a great night.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails