Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Monday

Hello Monday. I am ready for you today, though I would have loved to have held you off a little while and held on to the weekend.

What did you do this weekend?

We enjoyed Spring, Palm Sunday and a little bit of early Easter celebrating. Had a few nice dinners, one al fresco - love to be able to eat outside.

Today, Monday, was a hectic day. I spent the day running errands, driving the car for repairs, returning a few items, purchasing a few Easter items, buying some necessary items, running to a Daisy troop meeting, putting together easter baskets and now cooking the family dinner. What to do for an Easter gift for my hubby? We don't do a whole lot for each other, my hubby and I, we usually buy what we want when we want it, but this year we decided to get ourselves something. I'll share in a bit.

For now on to my post, I want to share these great finds, take a look at these...>

These are great for a neutral, coastal palette ( so lucky that's my home). I have the solid gray ones on my bed. These are from Ikea and they are a steal. Two covers for only 9.99. You can't beat it and they look really high end.




I have this one that I found at Target as an accent pillow on a chair to coordinate with my bedding and the gray pillows. I found it on clearance just a week ago for $7.98. I think it's great and pulls the beige in my duvet to the gray in the throw pillows.

Ok, now on to the gift that my husband and I are buying for each other,

This is a cooler from Pottery Barn. It's a soft pack and has speakers for your I-pod. It's a bit pricey at $89.00. For a cooler, Really? But, we spend a lot of time at the beach. We are so lucky to live smack in the middle, between Disney World and the beach. It will really pay - off. Plus, the beach is a free activity. I'm excited. We have be sans music at the beach for a few years now and this will be just the ticket.

Have a great Monday.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Great pillows, I love the colors! I really need to get to an ikea!!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails