Tuesday, May 17, 2011

beautiful dining rooms via Greige Design Blogspot

I love everything about both of these rooms. EVERYTHING!!!! I love a neutral palette, casual chic, slipcovered chairs, gallery wall of pictures, wainscoting, the settee seating! Just perfect.




Ya know, I love to watch decorating shows, Nate Berkus, you name it. I read decorating magazines and on line e-zines. I love the glam look with lots of reflective surfaces, mirrors, chandeliers, mixing brass and silver, painted furniture and lots of color, but I am honestly drawn to a neutral decor. I like beach-y or coastal, but subtle, not screaming sea shells on the walls. I figure just go with what comes natural to you and you'll love your home.

What is not to love about these rooms, I am ready to move in.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love all white rooms. Unfortunately , with 4 boys, I will have to wait awhile to have anything white in my house!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails