Tuesday, May 17, 2011

beautiful dining rooms via Greige Design Blogspot

I love everything about both of these rooms. EVERYTHING!!!! I love a neutral palette, casual chic, slipcovered chairs, gallery wall of pictures, wainscoting, the settee seating! Just perfect.




Ya know, I love to watch decorating shows, Nate Berkus, you name it. I read decorating magazines and on line e-zines. I love the glam look with lots of reflective surfaces, mirrors, chandeliers, mixing brass and silver, painted furniture and lots of color, but I am honestly drawn to a neutral decor. I like beach-y or coastal, but subtle, not screaming sea shells on the walls. I figure just go with what comes natural to you and you'll love your home.

What is not to love about these rooms, I am ready to move in.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love all white rooms. Unfortunately , with 4 boys, I will have to wait awhile to have anything white in my house!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Your dining area is beautiful and the light fixture is just stunning.We all love our best private dining rooms and would do anything to make them elegant and beautiful. There is so much to a dinning room and one of the vital aspects that make a difference is the kind of furniture you choose. Dinning room furniture must show your style and tastes so that you can be truly proud of your home and the dining in particular.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails