Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashion Friday

It's Friday and I am excited. Off to swim lessons with my little lady and ready for family dinner out tonight. I love Fridays.

I love this look and picture from Anthroplogie. I can't exactly put my finger on it but for some reason I am drawn to it. Maybe it's my love of the idea of Tuscany or the wine country in California.

I like the easiness of the look and the back drop is quite pretty. She looks effortlessly chic, comfortable and casual. I even like the tennis shoes with the look.


Do you have big plans for the weekend? We are heading out to our first Girl Scout camping adventure. My little lady is only a Daisy so we will be spending just the day "camping". We are both pretty excited. Well, she is mostly, I'm not much for the outdoors, especially after pulling a tick off of my poor dog yesterday. What do the wood have in store for me? HA!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! Have a great weekend! I am not much for camping either; I could handle day camping too. :)

    We are having a rainy cold weekend! Yuck!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails