Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Wednesday. You make the weeks go by so fast. It seems every time I turn around your here and it's time to post more pictures of myself. I am linking with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy blog. For a quick recap, I am posting pictures of what I wear each day. it's hard as a stay at home mom to stay motivated to get up each day and get dressed and not in sweats and t-shirts. So here are this weeks looks.



T-shirt - Target
Shorts - Gap
Hat - Anthropologie




Dress - TJ Maxx
Tank - Target
Jeans - Loft
Sweater - Gap


Dress - Target



Top - Target
Shorts - LOFT
Necklace - Vintage



T-shirt - Target
Skinny Jeans - Hillfiger
Shoes - Target


I am pining for my Old Kentucky Home this week.

It's DERBY week!

Such a fun time in Kentucky with all of the festivities, parties and of course Derby Day. I wish I were there. I will be celebrating in Florida, but I never miss watching it.

Have a great Wednesday Ya'll!!!

Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Love outfits 1 and 3..especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! I really love your style. All of your outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I think the pink top looks GREAT on you; great color! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hat in the first picture! And really, all of your outfits are super cute! So, did you Derby it up and buy a big hat and all that when you lived in Kentucky. It always looks like such fun!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the great comments. I live that hat! It's usually what I wear when I hit the farmer/flea market. So easy.
    Jodi, I'm usually not a big color wearer. This was a stretch for me but I think I like it too.
    Paige, I have been one of those girls with the big derby hat. Only once though, I only went to the infield the other times. Can't wait ti go back one year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails