Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Scenes from the weekend...

Wow, what a busy busy weekend and start to the week. It seems these last two weeks of school are going to be the busiest yet.

We had a great weekend though, we enjoyed a beautiful weekend of weather and took advantage of it by spending Saturday at Disney's Hollywood Studios and then Sunday afternoon at the beach. We had surprisingly mild temperatures so we wanted to be sure we got in a lot of outdoor time.

drawing by my little one at dinner




life size CandyLand game in line at Toy Story ride
We waited in line for 50 minutes, the longest I've ever waited. Good thing the scenery was so fun!




Life size view finder. So fun



Planning out our day



Cooling off in the fire hydrant spray in "New York City"





I just can't have too many of these shots. I just love the ocean




I love this shot taken on Insta Gram on my I-Phone. She looks all Gidget-y!!!

I hope you had a great weekend!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails