Monday, May 23, 2011

Scenes from the weekend...

Hello Monday. Hello Everyone!

We had a great weekend though very busy. My little lady and I spent our first day camping together. Yes, I said "day". We did a day camp with her Daisy troop. It was a long, hot day but loads of fun. We participated in a scavenger hunt, did a little lesson on water and the environment, did some crafts, ate taco's in a bag (you crunch up a small bag of Frito's and put all of your taco toppings in the bag and eat away - cute and great for food on the go), then we had a great campfire, roasted marshmallows, and made smore's. The best part was that we drove back home and slept in our own beds.





It's a crazy busy week around here. It's the last week of school and I have tons of baking orders this week. I'll be knee deep in a pool or in sugar!

I hope you have a great week.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails