Monday, August 29, 2011

Decorate

Holly Becker, who authors the blog decor8, has just released a new book called Decorate, 1000 ideas for every room in your house. She is on a book tour across the United States and I am hoping that she is coming somewhere close. Well, I just checked her schedule and nope not coming down to Florida. Dang it, why don't I live in a major metropolitan area, San Francisco or New York anyone.







She is an incredibly talented lady and hers was the first blog that I started to follow. I even took her on line course, Blogging Your Way. She started one of the first, if not THE first, blog about decorating. She truly has amazing style and talent. You should check out her blog and her book which is on sale everywhere and here.




This book is on the top of my wish list. I"m holding out buying it as my birthday is just around the corner, hint hint.




Have a great Monday!!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails