Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missoni for Target

Target has yet another great collaboration with a great designer, Missoni. They will be carrying clothing and household items. This one looks really exciting. The collection launches on September 13th but I have a sneak peak for you here.












It's a lot of pattern for my small frame so I am not sure about the clothing for me, though, I do see a new pair of flats and maybe a scarf in my closet soon. I also really like some of the kids pieces, like the poncho and boots and the little skirt on the first little girl. My other favorites are that throw and the coffee cup set. I really LOVE that throw. It looks really comfortable and cozy and is making me long for cooler days, a lit fire place and some cocoa in those great mugs.

Really cute things to add a little pattern to my otherwise neutral home interior palette. The collection will be really pretty for fall. Lots of great colors.

So mark your calendars for September 13th. These collections usually tend to go pretty fast.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails