Friday, August 26, 2011

Somewhere between summer and fall




This picture epitomizes how I am feeling. Somewhere between summer and fall. I love the beach towels hanging symbolizing summer and the fall leaves and the boots on the ground, even the dog looks like it's part of fall.

Now that school has started I am ready for fall, I love fall, but I will hang on to summer for one last weekend. We are off to Disney for the weekend for one last summer hurrah! We will swim, ride and see some Disney friends then I will be in a fall mindset.

Out with the summer clothes and in to fall-ish looks, ready for mums, excited about pumpkin patches and my favorite colors.

Have a great weekend.

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time at Disney! Hope the storm clouds stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I love summer, I love fall more.

    Take care and hope you have a great weekend!

    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jen. Hi. Had a great weekend! It rained for a bit but we just sat out on one of the patios at the Grand and played cards. it was actually pretty nice.

    @ Jodi, your a girl after my own heart! Love FALL!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails