Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Great Fall Etsy Finds

More great Etsy finds. I go to the site at least once a week to have a look. Have you ever been to the site? There are so many great crafters and artists there. You can find great unique one of a kind pieces which I love. They are so interesting and have so much more personality than what you can find at the big box stores.

I found these great fall inspired items. I love the pompoms, such pretty colors for fall.



Studio Elan - Etsy


Cotton Bird Design Shop - Etsy


Isn't this necklace so pretty. I love that rich brown stone.
JCGems Jewelry - Etsy


Pros to The Host - Etsy


Cute tags for halloween favors.
Cat Tales - Etsy

I think the owls in the nest are my favorite. They are super cute and would look adorable as part of a table scape for the season. They are an investment piece however, but cute and hand made.

What about you, do you have your fall decorations out?

Have a great day.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails