Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Southern Flourish Magazine for flea market inspiration

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a great Wednesday. It's a bit dreary here with the latest tropical storm making it's way across Florida. We aren't supposed to get the brunt of the storm, but it created a dreary day here.

I usually go to our local flea/farmers market on Wednesdays. And even though today was a bit gloomy I thought I would head out to see if there were any treasures to be found. I was so disappointed. There were hardly any vendors. No great finds today. I did however buy some mums to decorate my front porch. I love the pretty colors and it makes the house look a bit festive. The mums did brighten my day but since I didn't find any fun home stuff I decided to look through one of my favorite on-line magazines, Southern Flourish, for some great inspirations. I found these picture that I really love and got my flea market "fix".









Things I'm loving about these images - the chippy blue paint door, the number pillow in the blue mid century modern chair and the great mirror in the last picture.

See how interesting your rooms can look by adding some unique items. These are the kind of items you find in second hand shops, yard sales and flea markets. Just remember that if you buy things that you love they will work in your home.

Have a great Wednesday.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails