Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Trends for Less

I am looking forward to wearing fall clothes, warm, cozy sweaters and boots.
There are so many great options out there. You don't have to spend a lot of cash to cash in on some of the top looks this season. I was in Target today and saw some great things. Here are some comparisons I did with JCrew and Target on a few of the trends for fall.

Classic Cardigan Sweater



Ruffle Cardigan Sweater



Menswear Shirt



Menswear Cardigan



Skinny Jeans



Buckle Detailed Boot




So, what do you think? What about those boots from Target!? Love them. The buckle detailing is so HOT right now. If you invest in one thing, buy a pair of boots. Even if you live here in Florida. It's fun, it's different, and at only $39.99 you can't go wrong.

I love JCrew, but the economy is tight right now and I would much rather spend a little and have a few new, fun, pieces.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails