Monday, September 13, 2010

The Willows Home And Garden


Though it's still 93 degrees here in sunny Florida, I am in the Fall frame of mind. I keep chanting to myself, Yes it's Fall, Yes it's Fall. I am so envious of the places that are already starting to feel a crispness in the air, leaves falling and fire places burning. All great things at the start of fall. It will be a while before we feel that here but I can get started on decorating.




I found these great pictures at The Willows Home and Garden. Great inspiration. Click on the link above to check out their blog. She is also going to post how to's on how to make the cute fabric pumpkin on the front door.





Cute decorations don't ya think? I can't wait to start decorating. We are starting to see mums in the stores and I will probably have to get my hands on some this week.

Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails