Friday, September 17, 2010

Target for Fall

I went to Target today for the first time in a few weeks. They are all decked out for fall and have some great things. I just love seeing fall decorations in the stores. It just gives me a holiday feel. They are also featuring a few designer lines that you have to check out. It's definitely worth a trip to Target for fall inspiration. I took some pictures, I apologize for the picture quality, I couldn't get the lighting down. And, I'm not the best photographer, but I am practicing.

Tucker
Look at the colors in this collection. Really pretty burnt oranges and pinks. Reminds me of leaves falling from the trees at home. Pretty fall colors. I especially like the butterfly patterned dress. I think it would be really pretty paired over some dark jeans and strap-y sandals. I also really like the look in the merchandising sign on the girl sitting down. She's wearing the orange polka dot top below and a tunic top that I didn't see today. I love this look.











John Derian
This is a great line with everything from coffee mugs, picture frames, trays and office supplies. It's all so pretty with a decoupage look of natural items. It's a great vintage feel.

Cute tumblers for $2.49 each

3-Tier dessert stand $19.99

Small Salad Plates $3.99


Small Dessert Plates $3.99


An assortment of office supply storage boxes $7.99 - $19.99




Large Serving Tray $19.99


If anyone wanted to buy me this tray I would LOVE it! Isn't this pretty? I would love it sitting on my coffee table. $14.99



Beautiful picture frames $9.99


These are also great items. I love using numbers in my home decor. It's timeless and a great look. You will see it everywhere in home decor, in magazines, catalogs and on-line. These look great and are affordable.
Large Canister - Wouldn't this be perfect for a cookie jar $19.99

Small Canister $14.99

Dessert plates numbers 1-4 $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails