Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer is unofficially over

Well, now that Labor Day has passed it is the unofficial end of summer. I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the last few days of summer fun.
Here is what we did.....


We went to to the beach on Saturday and were so lucky to find these great treasures. We normally don't find such great shells on the east coast, usually the west coast of Florida delivers them in plenty. We had a ton of fun skimming through the water excited to see what treasure we were pulling up.


On Sunday I enjoyed a little al fresco breakfast, on my newly completed outdoor patio, with my little lady and headed out to one of my favorite restaurants, Season 52, for a little birthday dinner. Anyone that lives in the Orlando area must try this restaurant. I will write more about it in a later post. Then on Monday we capped the weekend with a family cook-out complete with one of my favorite desserts, strawberry shortcake (since I can't have chocolate).




A great family weekend and birthday.

What did you do this weekend? Did you hit any shopping deals?

Have a great start to a short week. I wish all weekends were three day weekends.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails