Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lands End Canvas Line








Aren't these looks FANTASTIC? A classic All American Style and I love it! So J Crew!

Can you believe they are from Lands End and can be found at Sears? Who knew. Well, I actually new that Lands End was selling their line at Sears, they have been for years, but what I didn't know was that they now have such fantastic style. I think I'll become a sears shopper.

What I love...............

the sweater and messenger bag in the first picture
the great skirt in the second picture
the boyfriend jeans, cardigan and that great scarf, really, the whole look in the third picture
the wide belt in the fourth picture
and that cute key necklace


Click on the title above to take you to their site to check out their entire fall collection.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails