Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The R House on Etsy

I was looking around Etsy for some inspiration and came across, what is now one of my favorite Etsy stores, The R House.


The R House is comprised of three friends who were brought together through adoption. A subject that is near and dear to my heart. They also have a blog, TheRHouse.Blogspot.com.




Lindsay, Kim and Leisha make all of the jewelry and have just been nominated for the 2010 StartUpNation Leading Moms in Business. I love this jewelry, the simplicity of it, they're beautiful, and they are the kind of pieces that you can wear everyday.







Congratulations to the R House for their exciting nomination. Be sure to check out their shop on Etsy for these great pieces and more.

Have a great day, maybe I'm getting my blog groove back. :)
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails