Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Toms Shoes


These shoes are all the rage. They are all over the blogs, celebrity magazines, on TV and they were featured in Coastal Living Magazine. I'm not quite sure if I am into the style, I love my Chuck Taylor's, but I love what they are about.

For every pair of Toms shoes purchased, they will donate a new pair of shoes to a child in need. Now that is a brand and style I can get behind. Plus, they have a beachy vibe to them. They come in mens, womens and Tiny Toms for kids. Some cute things.

What do you think?




Photos via Toms.com


I saw these boots on the cutest little girl on Hilton Head, she had such a cool vibe. She had yellow boots, shorts, red framed glasses and cute braids. I wish I had my camera as I would have loved to take her picture. Anyhow, she was wearing these boots in yellow. I had to ask where she got them and to my luck she bought them on the island. We went on the hunt. I was in the rain boot mood since we woke up that morning and it was raining. Unfortunately, they didn't have them in women sizes but I bought these for my little girl. I think they would look adorable with crop jeans, cute dresses and skirts. I just love the bright Crayloa colors. They are by Gotta Flurt. They lace up front but zip up the side. You can put them on either way. Great for the littles that they zip up.



(Modeled by my little lady)

I wasn't able to find the same pair on line, but I found these cute adult style boots by Gotta Flurt on Overstock.com for $24.99. They aren't the same style, these have a cute buckle clasp, but a fun look.

While we are on shoes, did you know that Project Runway winner Christian Siriano has a line at Payless. Here is a peak at some of his looks. Rain boots, since I'm on that theme, are only $44.99. And these sandals, the same price, are really stunning.


You can find great style anywhere.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails