Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IKEA....

Here are some new things that I love at Ikea. I think they are mostly new items or I just hadn't noticed them before. I took these pictures with my phone so be patient with the photography, some are side ways since I couldn't figure out how to rotate. Anyhow, enjoy what you can.

I wish that I had this cake pan when I was making a cake for my little girls birthday party, we had a horse theme and this would have been perfect.



This is a panel that is covered in fabric hanging in a staged kitchen. Very cute idea. (tilt your head to the left :))


I love the simple, vibrancy of these pictures. And I love the splash of color they would add to a room.



This is a side table. (It's on its side). I love the smoky glass and the woven lower shelf. Very unique and interesting.


I love the graphic look of this rug and would love it in a kids room or play room. Though it could be used in a living space in a modern decor. Really, the possibilities are endless.


I am really in to gray right now and this rug is a winner. It's super simple and I love the graphic pattern through out. It's graphic but subtle since done in white.


I am totally in love with this rug. My other color I'm obsessed with is golden yellow. Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors and it's really IN right now. (The color is coming across as greenish in the picture). This is one of the more expensive items on this list at $149.99 but so worth it. It's a larger rug, has great texture, beautiful design and is a piece that you would keep around for a long time. It's timeless. Trying to figure out now where I could use it.



This pendant light fixture is a statement piece. Very grand! It reminds me of a dandelion. My daughter and I call them wishes. Spectacular.



This last pendant is a classic vintage style in brushed metal. Would look great in a home with vintage decor, a modern home with sleek lines or a casual beachy home.


You just never know what you are going to find at a big box store. Ikea has some unique looks. I love that it's an inexpensive way to incorporate trendy decor items in your interior without having to invest a lot. Go shopping. They just put out their new catalog for Fall.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails