Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall Fashion

I thought I would wait until Monday but I headed over to my favorite on line store, Anthropologie, and found some great fall looks. I couldn't resist going ahead and posting about them. I am ready for fall and fall fashion. Bring it on!!! I love Love layers. It's great for Florida. I layer even now when I know I am going to be in the air condition for long periods of time.

I love these looks from Anthropologie. The looks are based off of a summer dress, appropriately titled Kissing Friday Dress, it has a ruched bodice and a fun floral sleeve detail. I love the rich chocolate brown and the cute ankle boots in the first picture. I love the cute little hat and long sweater with the dress in the third picture and the military style jacket with flirty dress in the last picture. Super cute! I am in to hats a little bit now so the third look is my favorite. I have two hats, from Anthropologie, that I scored on the clearance rack and I can't wait to wear them this fall.





Now these are back to school looks for us grown ups! All the new looks are starting to head in to stores. And right now there are no taxes in Florida on clothes (for items under $50.00). That might be hard to do at Anthropologie but you could re-create these looks at other stores. Try Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Old Navy.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend. I'm heading out to go shopping (or shop looking).

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails