Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kitchen Inspiration






I took a few days off from posting as it was the last few days to spend with my little girl before she was off to the big world of Kindergarten. I wanted to soak as much of her up as I could so we played games, played dress up, painted pictures and just spent good mommy time.

But, now I am ready to blog. Check out these kitchens from Southern Living.com Idea Home Kitchens. I love the galley kitchen in the third picture with the horizontal tiles and two toned cabinetry. So chic. And the farm table at the end. This is a look I would love for my kitchen. We may just do some remodeling in our kitchen soon, an updated subway tile backsplash, soapstone counter tops and farm sink would certainly make it more my style.

I also love the horse head statue in the fourth picture and the light fixture in the last picture.

Dreamin.........

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails