Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Friday


I LOVE this maxi dress from Forever XI. It's cute, looks comfy, and it's stripes! And best of all it's $12.90. I don't know how but it is. So cute.

What do you think? Do you like the maxi dress? I'm a bit on the shorter side at 5'4". I think they may make me looks shorter unless paired with some really great wedges like these



And for a final touch I like it with this bracelet


A cute weekend outfit for under $50.00.

What will you be wearing this weekend?

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! If you would like Fashion Friday is today and you can link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing these great maxi's all over too...and like you ...I'm worried about the length... BUT, since you are in Florida and can actually wear a dress now ( I'm chilly in the midwest)... you'll have to test them out first... and let us know {wink}... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails