Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Great looks that I love from Lonny Magazine

I was looking through Lonny Magazine and fell in love with these images.




I love the first one with the four chairs and the fire pit. What a nice set up to enjoy a glass of wine on these early spring nights.

I love chalk boards in the kitchen. So great! I love that children's areas can be incorporated in to a home in a sophisticated way.

And the cube organizer has my heart going pitter patter. I am in desperate need of extra storage in my kitchen for all of my baking goodies. My husband and I were just at Ikea looking at their Expedit line of storage cabinets. They now have a massive size 73 x 73. It's this same look at a really great price, just $199.99. I wasn't sure at first if it was the look I wanted but after seeing this picture I love how this looks. I think we might have resolved our storage issue.


On another note, I have had an exciting day. My little baking business is getting some great recognition. I posted yesterday how I was asked to create some goodies for a photo shoot, well, today Granny B's clothesline gave me kudos in a posting on their Facebook page. The response has been incredible! Yippee!!!

Have a great night!

Leslie

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails