Monday, March 7, 2011

Scenes from the weekend...

What an exciting, and busy, weekend. I was thrilled to be a part of a photo shoot for an on line girls dress site, Granny B's, and an on line party supply company, Polka Dot Market. The photographer, Melody Dowdy photography, was setting up a party scene for the models and asked me to provide some yummy baked goodies for a more "realistic" affect for the pictures.

Very exciting, as these pictures will be featured on both websites, and so will my goodies.

I did all the treats in the polka dot theme and think they turned out pretty cute.

Here are a few of my photos, but will share some from the photographer when I get them.





What do you think?


I also did this cute tulip cake for another customer.


I need to work on my writing skill, believe it or not, that is the hardest thing about cake decorating.
I have a Facebook page, Leslie's Flour Shop, if you want to check out some of my other work.

And lastly, here are the professional pictures of my little one at the Matilda Jane shoot she did a few weeks ago.
Matilda Jane is an online children's clothing shop, Check out their site, and blog, for their cute clothes. They are sweet and have a vintage vibe to them as you can see from these pictures.



The setting was just beautiful!! And she made all of the balloons. How creative, right? Would be really cute for a birthday party.

If the photographer is in the top ten I will be shamelessly begging for votes. Go Melody!!! Check out Melody Dowdy Photography!

Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails