Monday, March 28, 2011

From the weekend

Hi there Monday! You sure are gloomy!

How was your weekend? We had beautiful weather here and tried to enjoy it as much as we could as it is suppose to rain all week. I am not complaining though, I get to wear my rain boots, wear cute jackets and enjoy a little bit of spring. Plus, it's going to help my flowers grow not to mention put a damper on all of the wild fires we are already having to battle with here. Spring showers are always welcome.

We did a little home interior project this weekend. We wanted to add some storage in our breakfast room off of the kitchen so we were off to Ikea for some ideas. I was inspired by this picture that I posted a few weeks ago.






We put our spin on things and decorated it with a coastal feel as is the rest of our home.

This is the before



Here is how it looks.






Then today I was at Target and I found these




Now we need a new light fixture.


We are thinking this




or this.....



What do you think?

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the first light, not the silver one. Looks good, now fill it with all your baking goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie. Love the cubby system. Is that from Ikea?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails