Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring at Anthropologie

Welcome March! You bring us that much closer to Spring!

I LOVE these new pieces from Anthropologie. Oh do I love this store!!!!! It's always so refreshing when I am looking through their website and especially when I can get to their store (it's about an hour away). My heart goes pitter patter at all of the different fabrics, the colors, the flow-y cuts of dresses and tops. So fresh and girly.

I especially love these strapless dresses right now. Classic and pretty. They are pieces that can be worn for many years to come.




I adore these two tunics. I have a real fondness for stripes and would love to have this. I think both would be super cute paired with these cute shorts.



Love these sandals. Love them with any of these outfits. Love them with anything.


These earrings are perfect for any of the outfits and would be a great compliment.


And....this headband. Sweet! Just love it.


I usually look for inspiration at Anthropologie and J Crew! My two favorite stores. I don't do a lot of buying though. A piece here and there a couple of times a year unless I hit the clearance section.

What about you? Where do you look for inspiration and where do you shop?

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails