Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Sydney Road - shop

Happy Tuesday! Where did Monday go? I feel like it was a blur and I woke up to Tuesday. I hope you had a great weekend. I had a fun family weekend. We went to a great art fair. More for the weather, people, food, and atmosphere than art. At this particular art fair the art can run in to the thousands and I don't really have an eye for it. We also enjoyed a nice dinner al fresco. Taking advantage of those mild nights. I'm not sure what happened yesterday, lots of errand running and "stuff" and the day just got away from me.

Well, not a total waste. I did come across this new on-line shop called One Sydney Road. They have some great things.
Check out the pictures below. I love the print! Oh, I love to be by the seaside!









Some of their items are a bit pricey. But I love the simple look. Great inspiration.
Just click on the title of this post and it will take you right to their shop.

Have a great Tuesday.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails