Monday, March 14, 2011

Scenes from the weekend and MIA


I have been MIA lately. I didn't mean to be. My hubby was on his last week off of work due to his surgery, and while he was still recovering, we were able to spend some one on one time together. We spent a few mornings at the beach just relaxing and enjoyed spending time over lunch a few days. We then began spring break for my little one spending a few days at Disney World.

My hubby is back to work and my little one is home this week. A fun trade off though I already miss my hubby! I am excited to spend some mommy with my little one.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend at Disney. It is the 18th Annual Flower and Garden show. It's a beautiful time to go. Disney really knows how to grow a garden.











I hope you had a great weekend.

Leslie

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails