Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hey Wednesday- I'm ready for a great day. I am heading to the flea market with my hubby. So nice to have him home these last few weeks. The weather is beautiful and I am so happy to live in Florida.

I am linking up once again with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. Let's take a look at what I wore this week.


Friday - A day of baking and running errands, then out for a casual dinner with my family
Top- TJ Maxx
Jeans - Loft
Shoes - Old Navy
What a bad hair day, that fun growing out transition time!!! And the t-shirt. Looks so much cuter in person. It will look really cute with a pair of rolled cuff shorts I am spying at J Crew. A great nautical look.




Sunday - Church and out for Lunch
Top - Loft
Skirt - Old Navy (new)
Shoes - thrifted I don't really care for these shoes either, they will look better with jeans. This outfit will look better with a pair of strap-y wedges, I think!? I will try it out the next time I have it on.


Monday - Lunch with hubby
Dress - This is a Theory dress that I found with tags on it at the flea market last week for $5.00!!!!!!!
Sweater - J Crew
Sandals - Old I hate how these sandals make my legs look. This dress will look so much better with flip flops. Don't ya think?




Tuesday - Running errands, causal day
Jacket - Lilly Pullitzer found at TJ Maxx
Top - Ann Taylor, really old
Cargo pants - Kohl's
Sandals - Old Navy, new to replace the sandals that were eaten by my puppy last week




Today - Flea market shopping
Top - TJ Maxx
Tank - Target
Jeans - Loft
Sandals - Old Navy
Headband - J Crew

Well, that just about wraps it up. I love the little sundress that I found at the flea market. Living in Florida you just can't have too many little sundresses. Today was a hit at the flea market. I found some great country boots, a saddle bag, and a few other treasures. Will share pictures in another post.

I hope you are having a great Wednesday. See ya tomorrow!

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits, especially the church outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! You have to stand WAY out at the flea market!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails